OXO 4L GreenSaver Fridge Storage Container
The OXO 4L GreenSaver Produce Keeper Container keeps your fresh fruit and veg as fresh as the day you bought it. It helps with maintaining produce freshness for longer so you don't create more waste!
This food container is made from plastic and has a carbon filter that is essential for anyone who wants to keep their food fresh for longer. With the carbon filter, the fruit and vegetable ripening process is slowed down, saving you money and creating less food waste at home. This medium size is great for storing carrots, cucumbers and other long vegetables.
There's an elevated colander to help you lift the produce and promote airflow. It can also be used for rinsing! Use the adjustable top from the container to keep the humidity level suitable for whichever type of fruit or vegetable you store inside.
- Material: Plastic, Enhanced carbon filter
- Capacity: 4L
- Slows down ripening or spoilage of produce
- Promotes airflow
- Elevated colander promotes airflow and is great for rinsing
- Adjustable top for the humidity level
- Keeps food fresh for longer
19cm x 22cm x 16cm
- Free shipping for most orders over $150 (AU) or $50 (Perth metro)
- Standard shipping starting from $9.50
- Express shipping starting from $14.50
- Bulky/oversize shipping starting from $19.50
- Free in-store Click & Collect (Perth metro only)
Final shipping costs are calculated during checkout, and are based on your shipping address and the weight/volume of your order. Free shipping is not available for regional/remote addresses or bulky goods.
Free shipping is available for most orders over $50 placed within the Perth Metro area. If your address qualifies, you will see the "Free Shipping (Perth Metro Only)" shipping method during checkout.
Click Here to read our full Shipping Policy.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. We offer:
- A money-back refund within 10 days of the delivery date
- An exchange or store credit within 60 days of the delivery date
In order to partially cover shipping and handling costs for some returned orders, a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund based on the size of the returned item/s.
Click Here to read our full Returns & Refund Policy.