Mini Heavy Duty Clothes Rack White
L.T. Williams' range of steel garment racks are perfect if you need a temporary wardrobe or a place to hang the extra ironing.
Its sturdy powder-coated steel frame is ultra-durable, meaning those cheap, broken garment racks are a thing of the past. Four castors allow for maximum mobility, so you can move the garment rack from the guest bedroom to the laundry and beyond!
The Mini size is perfect for smaller spaces or clothes collections. The easy disassembly (simply remove the top half of the garment rack) makes this rack perfect for transporting. Do you sell clothes or other garments at markets or stalls? This is the garment rack for you!
Available in two sizes and colours, L.T. Williams have a garment rack perfect for everyone.
- Sturdy metal frame
- Perfect for smaller spaces
- Ideal size for use at markets, stalls and shops
- Single clothes rail
- Four heavy duty castors included for easy moving
- Easy to assemble and disassemble when required
- Lightweight and durable
79cm W x 39cm D x 158cm H
- Free shipping for most orders over $150 (AU) or $50 (Perth metro)
- Standard shipping starting from $9.50
- Express shipping starting from $14.50
- Bulky/oversize shipping starting from $19.50
- Free in-store Click & Collect (Perth metro only)
Final shipping costs are calculated during checkout, and are based on your shipping address and the weight/volume of your order. Free shipping is not available for regional/remote addresses or bulky goods.
Free shipping is available for most orders over $50 placed within the Perth Metro area. If your address qualifies, you will see the "Free Shipping (Perth Metro Only)" shipping method during checkout.
Click Here to read our full Shipping Policy.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. We offer:
- A money-back refund within 10 days of the delivery date
- An exchange or store credit within 60 days of the delivery date
In order to partially cover shipping and handling costs for some returned orders, a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund based on the size of the returned item/s.
Click Here to read our full Returns & Refund Policy.