Elfa Solid Shelf Bracket D: 47 White
Organise and declutter your life with Elfa. This Elfa Solid Shelf Bracket D: 47 in White is an essential component for the world's favourite modular shelving system.
This shelf bracket is made from epoxy-coated steel and can be used to create a classic "Sparring" shelving system. This shelf bracket is perfect for tailor-making a shelving solution to fit difficult spaces such as under the stairs or around door posts.
This bracket clicks into the slots on your Elfa Wall Bands, with the melamine shelf secured to the bracket with Solid Shelf Bracket Screws. Your chosen shelf should not be more than 3cm deeper than the bracket.
Designed by Elfa in Sweden and manufactured in Europe, Elfa's huge range of innovative storage solutions are perfect for wardrobes, pantries, laundries, garages and offices of all shapes and sizes. With 60 years of experience and a 10-year warranty on all components, why would you trust anybody else?
This Elfa Solid Shelf Bracket can be used with:
- Elfa Hang Standards and Wall Bands
- Elfa Solid Shelf Bracket Screws
- Solid melamine shelves or boards
- Material: Epoxy-coated steel
- Colour: White
- Clicks into Elfa Wall Bands and Hang Standards
- Use with custom melamine shelves
- Great for tailor-making storage for tricky spots
- Shelf should not be more than 3cm deeper than bracket
- Available in several sizes from D: 12 to D: 57
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Note: This bracket is not compatible with Elfa Wire, Decor or Click-In Melamine Shelves, or any Elfa Gliding accessories. For these items, use Elfa Click-In Shelf Brackets.
1.3cm W x 47cm D x 4.2cm H
- Free shipping for most orders over $150 (AU) or $50 (Perth metro)
- Standard shipping starting from $9.50
- Express shipping starting from $14.50
- Bulky/oversize shipping starting from $19.50
- Free in-store Click & Collect (Perth metro only)
Final shipping costs are calculated during checkout, and are based on your shipping address and the weight/volume of your order. Free shipping is not available for regional/remote addresses or bulky goods.
Free shipping is available for most orders over $50 placed within the Perth Metro area. If your address qualifies, you will see the "Free Shipping (Perth Metro Only)" shipping method during checkout.
Click Here to read our full Shipping Policy.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. We offer:
- A money-back refund within 10 days of the delivery date
- An exchange or store credit within 60 days of the delivery date
In order to partially cover shipping and handling costs for some returned orders, a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund based on the size of the returned item/s.
Click Here to read our full Returns & Refund Policy.
Made In: Sweden