Thermos 710ml Stainless Steel Insulated Food Jar Red
Keep your food piping hot with this Thermos 710ml Stainless King Vacuum Insulated Food Jar in Red. Put an end to lunches and snacks going cold with this functional and stylish food flask!
Thermos' double-walled vacuum insulation will keep your food hot for up to 14 hours or cold for up to 24 hours. Made of durable stainless steel, this insulated food flask has a wide mouth opening that allows you to easily fill and eat from this food container.
Cool to the touch even when filled with hot foods, this food jar is also sweat-proof and condensation-free when filled with cold foods. This food flask is the perfect way to pack school or work lunches that will maintain their temperature.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 710ml
- Stainless steel inner and outer
- Double-walled vacuum insulation
- Keeps contents hot for 14 hours or cold for 24 hours
- Lid can function as a bowl or cup
- Hand wash recommended
9.5cm diameter x 18.5cm H
- Free shipping for most orders over $150 (AU) or $50 (Perth metro)
- Standard shipping starting from $9.50
- Express shipping starting from $14.50
- Bulky/oversize shipping starting from $19.50
- Free in-store Click & Collect (Perth metro only)
Final shipping costs are calculated during checkout, and are based on your shipping address and the weight/volume of your order. Free shipping is not available for regional/remote addresses or bulky goods.
Free shipping is available for most orders over $50 placed within the Perth Metro area. If your address qualifies, you will see the "Free Shipping (Perth Metro Only)" shipping method during checkout.
Click Here to read our full Shipping Policy.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. We offer:
- A money-back refund within 10 days of the delivery date
- An exchange or store credit within 60 days of the delivery date
In order to partially cover shipping and handling costs for some returned orders, a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund based on the size of the returned item/s.
Click Here to read our full Returns & Refund Policy.