Non-Slip Plastic Coat Hangers 5 Pack White
Keep your wardrobe an organised paradise with the range of clothes hangers. These plastic clothes hangers are a cheap and cheerful way to keep your garments organised and in place. Their strong plastic construction makes them capable of holding garments of almost any weight.
The built in trouser bar makes them the perfect solution to protect your freshly ironed trousers from creases and unsightly fold lines, whilst the hooks enable dresses or strap tops to be hung easily. Also featuring a belt and tie hanger at the top of the hanger, there are non-slip inserts in 3 places on each hanger. You can rest assured that your shirts, jackets, pants, belts and ties will stay on their hanger until you're ready to get dressed up!
Explore the rest of the home storage and organisation range available at Soko & Co which are perfect for using in conjunction with this item.
- Strong plastic construction
- Non-slip inserts in 3 parts of each hanger
- Built in trouser and belt/tie storage
- Hooks enable dresses and strap tops to be hung without falling off
42.5cm W x 0.8cm D x 25cm H
- Free shipping for most orders over $150 (AU) or $50 (Perth metro)
- Standard shipping starting from $9.50
- Express shipping starting from $14.50
- Bulky/oversize shipping starting from $19.50
- Free in-store Click & Collect (Perth metro only)
Final shipping costs are calculated during checkout, and are based on your shipping address and the weight/volume of your order. Free shipping is not available for regional/remote addresses or bulky goods.
Free shipping is available for most orders over $50 placed within the Perth Metro area. If your address qualifies, you will see the "Free Shipping (Perth Metro Only)" shipping method during checkout.
Click Here to read our full Shipping Policy.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. We offer:
- A money-back refund within 10 days of the delivery date
- An exchange or store credit within 60 days of the delivery date
In order to partially cover shipping and handling costs for some returned orders, a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund based on the size of the returned item/s.
Click Here to read our full Returns & Refund Policy.