12 Rail Pull Out Wardrobe Pant Rack
Optimise your wardrobe storage with this 12 Rail Pull Out Wardrobe Pant Rack. It quickly and easily mounts to the underside of your existing wardrobe shelves and allows you to store up to 12 pairs of trousers, shorts, jeans and other pants.
Hanging pants up is an easy way to keep them crease-free for longer, while also freeing up your shelf or drawer space for other clothes. Made from durable chrome-plated steel, this gliding trouser rack has slide-in loops at the end of each prong that keep garments from falling off.
- Material: Chrome-plated steel
- Colour: Shiny silver
- Pull-out pant rack
- Holds 12 pairs of trousers or jeans
- Slide-in loop keeps pants from falling off rails
- Mounts easily to the underside of fixed wardrobe shelves
- Easy to install
33cm W x 47cm D x 10cm H
- Free shipping for most orders over $150 (AU) or $50 (Perth metro)
- Standard shipping starting from $9.50
- Express shipping starting from $14.50
- Bulky/oversize shipping starting from $19.50
- Free in-store Click & Collect (Perth metro only)
Final shipping costs are calculated during checkout, and are based on your shipping address and the weight/volume of your order. Free shipping is not available for regional/remote addresses or bulky goods.
Free shipping is available for most orders over $50 placed within the Perth Metro area. If your address qualifies, you will see the "Free Shipping (Perth Metro Only)" shipping method during checkout.
Click Here to read our full Shipping Policy.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. We offer:
- A money-back refund within 10 days of the delivery date
- An exchange or store credit within 60 days of the delivery date
In order to partially cover shipping and handling costs for some returned orders, a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund based on the size of the returned item/s.
Click Here to read our full Returns & Refund Policy.